Tuesday, January 7, 2020

United In Love!

Hello!!
This month over on the High Hopes Blog it's all about Love! Of course I had to use the adorable High Hopes stamp called "Elle & Elmer"! I mean look how thoughtful and loving Elmer is keeping Elle out of the rain! I'm lucky like Elle, I have a Hubby that is very thoughtful and always a gentleman!
I am using papers from the Tailored Expressions "Playful Patterns- Valentine" 6x6 collection. I tried to colour "Elle & Elmer" to match the papers with my Copic Sketch Markers. I coloured the image and then cut it out using a Gina Marie "Frilly Lace Square" die. I decided to mask off the image and added some clouds in the sky with some baby blue ink and cloud stencil, to create more of a scene. Some enamel dots finish off my design.
I used the High Hopes sentiment called "United In Love" to go along with my love themed card.
Copics Used:
Elephants: C1, C2, C3/ R01, R02
Umbrella: BG13, BG32, BG34/ R22, R24, R27/ N8
Grass: YG23, YG25
Flowers: RV52, RV55, BG23

For more inspiration using High Hopes Stamps visit our Facebook Group or the Blog! The Design Team is always busy creating amazing cards!

Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

It doesn't get any sweeter then this!!! Love the frilly frame with these cuties and your colouring is perfection! Those clouds though.......SWOON!!! Love everything about this my uber talented friend! <3