Friday, March 27, 2020

Nurse Nancy!

Happy Hello!!
I'll let you in on a little secret...... I've been obsessed with watching "Call the Midwife" on Netflix! I've binge watched them all and just loved it! Anything about babies always gets me hooked! "Nurse Nancy" from C.C. Designs reminded me of these ladies for some reason!
I decided to colour "Nurse Nancy" to match these Midwives.
I had to dig through my papers to find some red and baby blue to match my coloured images. I finally found some that worked in the Pink & Main "Beach Bum" 6x6 collection. Some simple layers and a "Get Well" sentiment from my wooden block stash made up my design today. A bit of Stickles for some bling on the red crosses finish off my card.
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair, bag and shoes: C4, C7, C9
Reds:R37, R59, R89
Blues: B21, B23, B24

Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

LOVE this colour combo and your colouring! Just stunning! and your paper and layers are perfect. Just love everything about these cards!!! <3 Miss you!!!