Friday, June 26, 2020

Pets Make Life Sweeter!

Ruff, Meow (Hello)!
Pets sure do make life sweeter! I don't what I would have done throughout these past months if I didn't have my fur babies to love on! Since I've spent almost all my time at home (isolation) my dogs Stella & Ally have been my constant companions, following me everywhere! They sure are the best cuddlers and I needed that when I couldn't get my hugs! 
Today I am using the My Favourite Things "BB Little Buddies" clear stamp set to create this slim line card. I stamped and coloured the images with my Copic markers. Next I cut them out with my Brother Cut N Scan leaving a small white edge around them. I chose papers from the Echo Park "A Dog's Tail" 6x6 collection. I made some grassy hills with a MFT die and added 2 cutout circles to put the dog and cat in. A sentiment and some banners finish off my card.
Decorated inside using another sentiment from the set.
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair: E35, E37, E39
Outfits: R35, R37, R39, B34, B37, B39/ Y23, Y26, Y28, BG93, BG96, BG99
Dogs: E43, E44, E47
Cats: N1, N2, N3, N5, white gel pen

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a pet to cuddle and give you l love!
Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

I absolutely love this adorable scene! and the slimline style! I am seriously going to have to try this type of card!!! You have inspired me! Perfect colouring my uber talented friend! <3