Sunday, July 26, 2020

Happy Heart!

Hello!
Today's card is using the "Heartfelt Hands" digital image from Sassy Cheryl's Stamps. I just love this cute image with both the dog and Girl sending love to you!
My choice of papers today come from the Photoplay "Tula & Norbert" paper collection. I love those rainbows!! I stamped my image onto a heart die cut using Copic friendly paper. Next using my Copic Markers, I tried to colour the image to match my papers. I added a few more hearts and a beautiful ribbon bow to finish off my card design!
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E21, E95, R20
Hair & Dog: E21, E23, E25, E27, E29
Outfit: BG13, BG32, BG34/ Y21, Y23, Y26, White gel pen dots
Shoes: C3, C5, C7
Heart: R24, R29
Grass: G28, YG17, YG21, YG23, YG25
Background: B0000, B000, B00, B01

Thanks for stopping by today! It makes me heart happy when you do!
Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Donna Rudy said...

Seriously doesn't get any sweeter then this! Love their heart hands and the design is perfect for this adorable stamp. Perfectly coloured and this card makes my heart happy! Another amazing make my uber talented friend!

Gerard Walker said...

This is a greatt post