Friday, September 4, 2020

Friendship!

Hi!
I'm in love with the adorable "Flying Fairy" from Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez! Loved her so much I had to use the image 3 times LOL! I love digital stamps because you can resize them to whatever you desire and in this case I also "flipped" one.
To start, I downloaded the image, sized it to my liking and then printed it on Copic Friendly paper. Next I coloured the image to match the papers from The Paper Boutique "Bohemian Blooms" 8x8 collection. I cut the polka dotted frame using 2 Stitched Rectangle dies. I cut a piece of watercolor paper for th middle and made an ink blended background using Distress Inks in Seedless Preserves, Spun Sugar and Milled Lavender. I popped the frame up with foam tape and inlaid the blended piece. The 3 fairies are also popped up using foam for even more dimension with glitter pen added to their wings. A few Studio Katia "Radiant Orchid Pearls" finish off my card!
Copics Used: 
Skin: E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair: E23, E25, E29
Dresses: BV11, BV13, BV17/ BG10, BG11, BG13/ V01, V04, V06
Wings: B000, B00

Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

This card is too cute!!!! Love the ink blended background and the polka dot frame. The colour combo is gorgeous and the you placed the fairies and pearls draw your eye from top to bottom - so clever! Another amazing make my talented friend! <3