Sunday, September 20, 2020

Happy Fall!

Greetings!
I'm  loving all the digital stamps over at Kinda Cute By Patricia Alveraz! This is my first "Fall" themed card for 2020 and I knew that "Girl With Wheelbarrow" was an adorable stamp to kick it off with!
After downloading, sizing and printing the image, I coloured it in my favourite medium....Copic Markers. I decided to use papers from the Echo Park "My Favourite Fall" 6x6 collection and coloured this cutie to match! I cut out the image using my Brother Cut N scan and popped her up with foam squares for added dimension. I love this die from Studio Katia called "Half Stripped Cover". The size of the die is 4.25 x5.5" so it fits and A2 card perfectly. After gluing it to my card base, I used 2 different papers to fill in the strip "holes". Some white gel pen, burlap bow and a button finish off my design.
Copics Used:
Skin: E02, E11, E21, R20
Hair: E35, E37, e39
Outfit: E07, E08, E09/ BG11, BG13, white gel pen polka dots
Wheelbarrow: E13, E15, E17/ W3, W5, W7
Pumpkins: YR14, YR16, YR18/ YG95, YG97, white gel pen
Bunny: W3, W5, W7


Head on over to the Kinda Cute By Patricia Alvarez Face Book group for more inspiration. Or check out the etsy shop!

Happy Stamping!



1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

Adorable image and perfect colouring on your first fall card of 2020! Love the added highlights on the pumpkins and the strip die is so fun! And of course you had me at the plaid ;) Love this fall card!!!!