Friday, September 25, 2020

Happy Fall!

Hi!
Today's card features the adorable digital image called "Rabbit Among Pumpkins" by Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez. I just love this little cutie popping up behind the pumpkins!
I think Fall Papers are my favourite! I love the rich warm colours and these papers from my "scrap pile" are the perfect Fall shades! I downloaded, sized and printed my image onto Copic friendly paper and then coloured the image using my Copic markers, to match the papers. I inked all the edges of my papers and image using some Distress Ink in Vintage Photo and a foam tool. I always love a bit of glitter so I added some glitter pen to the leaves. A bit of burlap ribbon and a pumpkin embellished finish off my card.
Copics Used:
Pumpkins: YR04, YR07, YR09, YR18/ YG95, YG97, YG99
Rabbit: E31, E33, E35, R01, R22
Leaf spray: YG17, YG23, G28, Y38
Ground: W00, W1, W3

Head on over to the Kinda Cute By Patricia Alvarez Face Book group for more inspiration, or check out the etsy shop!
Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

OMGosh how stinkin C.U.T.E! is this?!!!! Gorgeous colouring, perfect paper and touches of bling!!! Love everything about this adorable fall card my talented friend! <3