Thursday, October 15, 2020

Crafty Chick Challenge #3!

Hello!
It's week 3 of my Guest Designing over on the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog. This weeks Challenge theme is to make a CAS (clean & simple) design. That's always a struggle for me as I love to add lots of layers to my cards. So, as my friend Donna would say.... "I sat on my hands" to keep from adding too much LOL. I decided to use this cute digi from Polkadoodles Winnie Sunshine Delights collection called "Sunshine Delight Delicious".
I download the digital image and sized it to my liking. Next using my printer, I printed out the image. I used my favourite colouring medium.... my Copic Sketch Markers to colour Winnie in. I stamped the High Hopes sentiment "If Friends Were Apples" right below the image. I used my paper trimmer to cut out my image and sentiment and added a cardstock layer behind it. All I had to do now was add it to my card base. This is a "custom sized card" 4.25x6.25" to fit my image. Of course I had to add a bit of bling to the flower centres using some Stickles!
Copics Used:
Skin: E01, E21, E95, R20
Hair: E08, E09, E18
Outfit: V09, R56, R59/ Y32, Y35, Y38
Basket of apples: E31, E33, E35/ C5, R59, R46, R05
Flowers: Y32, Y35, Y38/ G28, YG17, YG23

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to head on over to the Krafty Chicks Blog and play along in this weeks Challenge!
Happy Stamping!
Cheri
 

3 comments:

Donna Rudy said...

A gorgeous CAS style card and perfect for the challenge! Love the colour combo and of course you had me at the plaid! I LOVE this card my uber talented friend!

Lori Turner said...

You did an amazing job for having difficulties with CAS, girl! Super sweet! Love it xoxoxo

Leanne said...

Love it C! I have a hard time with CAS cards, and you made this one so pretty. Way to go! Hugs, L :)