Thursday, October 1, 2020

Happy Fall!

Exciting day!
I am so excited to be Guest Designing over at  Krafty Chicks for the month of October. This is a Challenge Blog and the theme for this week is "Stamp Act" (use any of your stamps/ digi's). Since we've just moved into the Fall Season, I thought "Angel Bear Scarecrow" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps would be perfect for this Challenge!
I stamped my image onto some Copic friendly paper and coloured it in using my Copic Markers. Next using my Brother Cut N Scan, I cut out the image leaving a small white border around it. I love these fun, bright papers from the Sunny Studios "Colourful Autumn" 6x6 collection. Lots of layers on this design! I also inked all the paper edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink for a bit of added dimension. Some twine, a bow and enamel dots finish off my card.
Copics Used:
Bear: E21, E23, E25, E27, E29/ Y23, Y26, Y28 (Straw)
Wings: BG0000, BG000, BG01
Outfit: R37, R59, R89/ BG05, BG07, BG09/ Y35, Y38
Hat: E31, E33, E34/ R37, R59
Crows: C4, C5, C7
Turkey: E55, E57, E59/ YR16, YR18/ E51, E53/ YR14, YR16/ R22, R24
Pumpkin: YR14, YR16, YR18
Green areas: YG17, YG23, G46

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to head on over to the Krafty Chicks Blog and play along in this weeks Challenge!
Happy Stamping!
Cheri

 

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Doing the happy dance so happy to have you with us this month. This card is so pretty, and I love fall colors so cool. Great details on your card. Way to go girl! L:)

Donna Rudy said...

Gorgeous colours and colouring! Love the turkey peeking out behind him lol! Love all the layers and inked edges! HUGE congratulations on your guest design spot with Krafty Chicks - they are a fun group! ;) Love this card my uber talented friend! <3

Nance said...

Welcome to the Hen House this month, Cheri! Your card is so adorable! I love all the fall colors and patterns. That angel bear is too cute! Glad you're guesting with us! HUGS!

Lori Turner said...

Soooo excited to have you with us this month, Cheri!!! I love your card - so full of fall adorbs!!! xoxoxoxo