Friday, November 6, 2020

Winter Friends!

Hello!
Today I am sharing these cute Winter friends with you! I love the look on the Snowman's face.... such a look of love to his little bear friend!! This digital stamp is from Kinda Cute By Patricia Alveraz and is called "Snowman and Friends".
I am using paper from the Doodlebug "Christmas Town" 6x6 collection. I inked all the edges of my papers with Vintage Photo Distress Ink for a bit of added dimension! I downloaded, sized and printed the digital image and then coloured it in with my Copic Markers. I used lots of paper layers for fun combination. I added some twine, a bow and snowflake charm for added interest. A few snowflake sequins finish off my card.
Copics Used:
Snowman: C00, C0, C1, C2, C3/ C7, C9 (buttons), YR04, YR09, E29
Hat: YG17, YG23/ BG53, BG57/ RV52, RV55
Rabbit: W3, W4, W5
Bear: E55, E57, E59
Red: R24, R27, R29
Ground: B0000, B000, B00

Head on over to the Kinda Cute By Patricia Alvarez Face Book group for more inspiration, or check out the etsy shop!
Happy Stamping!


 

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

OMGosh it doesn't get any sweeter then this!!! Amazing colouring and I love all the paper layers and how you cut the circle for the stamp! The sequin snowflakes and the charm are the perfect touches. You have my address right? lol. Another amazing make my uber talented friend! <3