Wednesday, December 16, 2020

It's Picture Time!

Hello!
I love this adorable digital image called "Snowman Taking Photo" by
 Kinda Cute By Patricia Alveraz! Sometimes we all need that "fast" design and this image is so cute and easy to colour, your card can come together quickly if need be!  
I'm using papers today from an older Bo Bunny 6x6 collection called "Snowfall". I love the brown and blue combinations in this collection and have been hoarding it LOL. My Design is simple with just 1 main paper layer and one strip. I coloured and cut the image out with an oval die and put a snowflake behind the die cut (Thanks Donna *wink*) Some ribbon, a bow and enamel dots finish off my card.
The sentiment is  from the "Christmas Sentiments" digital stamp collection also by Kinda Cute By Patricia Alveraz.
Copics Used:
C00, C0, C1, C2, C3, C5, C6, C7, C9
B95, B97, B99
E27, YR04, YR09
B0000, B000

Head on over to the Kinda Cute By Patricia Alvarez Face Book group for more inspiration, or check out the etsy shop!

Happy Stamping!



 

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

Doesn't get any sweeter than this!!!! Adorable image and perfectly coloured! Love the snowflake paper and the snowflake die and of course the bow! Another gorgeous make my uber talented friend!