Saturday, December 5, 2020

Let's Bake!

Happy Saturday To You!
I love Saturdays as it's a "no work zone" in my house and Hubby and I spend the day together.  I love this adorable "Boy Baking" digital stamp from Kinda Cute By Patricia Alveraz! When the kids were little, Saturdays often meant we baked something to snack on for the weekend! So this reminds me of those family times together!
I started by downloading, sizing and printing the digital image onto Copic friendly paper. I coloured the image in with Copic Markers and then fussy cut the image out. I added some black lines to try to make it look like a tile countertop. I added the image to my card base that used paper from the Echo Park "A Gingerbread Christmas" 6x6 collection! A cute gingerbread banner finishes off my card.
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E11, E21, R20
Hair: E23, E25, E27, E29/ Y23, Y28
R24, R27, R29
Gingerbread: E33, E35, E37
Utensils: C0, C1, C3/ E51, E53, R27

Head on over to the Kinda Cute By Patricia Alvarez Face Book group for more inspiration, or check out the etsy shop!

Happy Stamping!

 

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

Love the fun memories this brings up for you! The gingerbread garland is so creative and just ROCKS!!! Love that you added lines to make a "counter top"!
I just love everything about this card! <3