Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Some Sassy Cheryl Fun!

Happy Hump Day!
I pulled out some older digi's I had from Sassy Cheryl's and had a blast creating these cards! All have different images but I stayed with the same colour scheme. These would be great for Christmas cards or you could send them out in the New Year to celebrate Winter.
`
Today I am using a combination of papers from the Photoplay "Kringle & Co." and "Christmas Cheer" 6x6 collections. I downloaded, sized and printed my images onto Copic friendly paper. Then I went about colouring them all with my Copic markers. Each card has polka dots added using a white gel pen and some sparkle with Crystal Stickles.
This cutie is called "Bashful Betty the Snowman". I added a ribbon tie and snowflake to finish this one off.
"Hanging With Friends" is what this digi is called. He just melts my heart!
I love this snowman called "Cold Hands Warm Heart"!
Nothing cuter than "Blinkies Snow Day Dreaming"!

Christmas is around the corner so I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday Season from my "bubble" to yours! Thanks for stopping in today!
Happy Stamping!







1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

Okay so this colour combo is incredible!!! I think this set is my new fav of cards you've done! Amazing colouring! and I love each design my uber talented friend! <3