Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Dumpy!

 Happy Tuesday!
Today's adorable card is from the "Mix It Up" Release over at High Hopes Rubber Stamps. This image just scream little boy to me! Meet the adorable "Kid's Dumpy" red rubber stamp. I love the eyes as headlights, just too sweet!
 
I stamped, coloured and then using my Brother Cut N Scan, cut out the image leaving a small white border. I decided to use papers form the Echo Park "Little Man" 6x6 collection. The The HH Sentiment  "New Adventure". I added some glitter pen to the chrome parts and some matching enamel dots finish off my card today.
Copics Used:
Truck body: YR16, YR18, Y35, Y38
Dump part: R24, R27, R29
Wheels: W0, W1, W6, W8, W9
Chrome parts: C00, C1, C2
Windows & Lights: B0000, B00

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

OMGee this is a PERFECT little boy card!!! Ahhmazzzing colouring and I love the paper you put it with!!!! I just love this card!!!! and so would a little man ;) Another amazing Burry Tuesday card! <3