Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Reindeer Sweetness!

Happy Tuesday!
Welcome to the first day of our "Christmas Cheer" Release over at High Hopes Rubber Stamps! I hope you enjoyed the week of sneak peaks from our Design Team.  There are so many adorable stamps for you to play with! Today I'm sharing "Reindeer Sweetmess" and the sentiment called "Oh Deer". These two make the cutest friends don't you think?!
To start, I stamped my image onto some Copic friendly paper and coloured "Reindeer Sweetness" in with  my Copic Markers. Then using my Brother Cut N Scan, I cut around the image leaving a small white border. I chose papers from the Echo Park "Merry and Bright" 6x6 collection. I decided to edge all my papers using some Distress Ink in Vintage Photo for a bit of dimension. I popped the image up with foam squares over my die cut. A bit of pink ric rak ribbon, stickles on her hat and scarf and a snowflake gem, finish off my card design today.
Copics Used;
Skin: E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair & Gift: Y21, Y23, Y26
Outfit: R89, RV17, RV19/ G46, G28, G29/ W5, W7, W8
Reindeer: E30, E31, E33, E35, E37/ W3, W4, W5/ G46, G28, G29/ R24, R27
Holly: YG07, YG17/ RV17

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to check High Hopes out on:

Happy Stamping!

 

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

It doesn't get any sweeter than this!!!!! Gorgeous colouring and I love the paper and design! Love the ric rack and inked edges - I just love this card!!! Another amazing make my uber talented friend!