Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Penguin Crush!

Happy Tuesday!
Tuesday's mean I get to colour a High Hopes image and post about it! It makes Tuesday's my favourite day of the week LOL. Meet the adorable "Penguin Crush" red rubber-stamp. I like to imagine that this will be their first kiss. Looks to me that these two are heading from crush status to love!! 
I thought that the papers in the Echo Park "Celebrate Winter" 6x6 collection were a perfect choice for this pair. I stamped, coloured and cut out the image with my Brother Cut N Scan. I popped the HH sentiment "Candy Cane Wishes" and the image up on the card with foam squares. Foam squares help to give your card dimension.
Copics Used:
Penguins: N0, N1, N6, N7, N8, R01, YR04, YR09
Reds: R22, R24, R27, R29
Blues: B91, B93, B95, B97, B99

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!


 

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

How adorable are these two!?! Love the colours and the penguin paper is perfect for them!!! Perfectly coloured and I love the fish tail banners peaking out. Another amazing make my uber talented friend! <3