Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Fairy Special Day!

Happy Tuesday!
I always love Tuesdays because it means I'm sharing a card using an image from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. Today I got to colour up this cutie called "Fairy on a Log" from the "This & That" release.
I'm in love with these papers from the Paper Rose "Rainbows & Unicorns" 6x6 collection. I coloured my image with my Copic Sketch Markers to match my papers. Using a Gina Marie Frilly Lace Square die, I cut out the image. I thought the HH sentiment called "Fairy Special Day" was perfect for my card! I added some glitter pen to her wings and some enamel hearts to finish off my card.
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair: E55, E57, E59
Outfit: RV91, RV93, RV95, RV99, Y32, Y35, W1, W3, W5
Wings: B000, B00
Mushrooms: RV91, RV93, W1, W3, W4
Flower: Y32, Y35, Y38, E43
Log: E43, E44, E49
Grass: YG17, YG03, YG01


Don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!
 

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

I love Tuesdays because I am blessed to see your ahhhmaazzzing work! Perfect paper and colours for this cutie and I love her cheeks!!! Love the card design and the frilly die cut you used - now I need this die!! Love everything about this card my uber talented friend!!! <3