Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Lots of Hugs!

Happy Tuesday!
I love this little cutie called "Gonna Getcha" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps! He just warms my heart and makes me smile! I'm re-stocking my "friend" cards and I know just the person I'm going to send this too! I haven't seen them all summer so I'm sending lots of hugs to them! Hopefully this cutie will brighten their day and let them know I am missing them!
Today I am using papers from the Honey Bee "Bee Bliss" 6x6 collection. After stamping my image onto Copic friendly paper, I coloured him in to match the designer papers. Next using a Gina Marie Pleated Circle die, I cut him out. I added a Pretty Pink Posh Border die cut to both sides of a flowered strip of paper for some fun! I decided to use the HH sentiment called "Hugs & Hugs" to send that long distance hug I was talking about. Both the sentiment and the main image are popped up with foam tape for some added dimension. A bit of ribbon and a bow finish off my design.
Copics Used:
Mouse: N0, N1, N2, N3, R20
Overalls: BG72, BG75, BG78
T-shirt: YR24, YR27
Grass: YG17

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

OMGosh this is a PERFECT hug in a card!!! I LOVE the colour combo and the papers are perfect for this adorable mouse!!! It is just as amazing in person! and I am sure the person who receives it will love it! Another amazing make my uber talented friend! <3