Tuesday, December 20, 2022

BRR......

Hello!
Look at this adorable "Skating Along" Penguin from High Hopes Rubber Stamps! He looks like he doesn't have a care in the world! He's just out enjoying the winter day skating on the pond. He's got quite the form too LOL!
I decided to pair Mr Penguin with the "Frozen Skating Pond" to have a little scene for him to skate along! I stamped the images onto Copic friendly paper and then set about colouring them in. I cut the pond out using a MFT Stitched Square die, and cut the Penguin out using my Brother Cut N Scan. Next I popped him up using foam squares over part of the pond. I thought the HH "Brr" sentiment was perfect as I'm sure it's cold where he is! Lots of sparkle to my card today..... Twinkle Stickles on the trees and glitter pen on the ice surfaces. A few enamel dots finish off my card.
Copics Used:
C00, C1, C2, C6, C8, C9
R34, R39, B95, B97, B99
YG17, G28, YR24
B0000, B000, B0

This is my last post before the Holidays and I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year! 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!

 

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

OMG thanks for the giggle this morning! This stamp makes me laugh every time I see it! I'm with you on the "form" of this penguin - scores a perfect 10!!!! Love that you paired it with the frozen pond and the sparkly ice! and well..the plaid! You had me at the plaid of course! An amazing make my uber talented friend - love it!! Merry Christmas!