Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Best Friends Forever!

Hello!
There is nothing cuter than a boy and his best friend.....his loyal companion! Meet "Orian And Whiskey" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps! This adorable image is from the Re-Release called "Thoughts of Spring With Friends". If you've been following along this month, then you know that I've challenged myself to use my Cameo and make a pop up card. I love this little scene and it lays flat for mailing.....perfect!
This file is from the Silhouette Design Store and is called "5x7 Grid Pop Up Card Butterfly". I cut the butterfly off and added my image to where it was instead. I stamped "Orian" onto Copic friendly paper and coloured him in with my Copic Sketch Markers. Next using my Brother Cut N Scan, I cut out the image. I inked all the edges of the papers with Distress Oxide Ink in "Gathered Twigs". After assembling the pop up card, I added Yellow Stickles to the flower centres. I love the sentiment called "Best Friends" for these cuties!
Here you can see the "grid" setup. I was really easy to put together and sooooo cute!
Here's a short video showing the card and how it folds flat.

Copics used:
Skin: E00, E21, E95, R20
Hair:E43, E44, E47
Clothes: R35, R37, R39/ B34, B37, B39/ T1
Puppy: T0, T1, T2, T3, T4, T5, T6, T8, R20
Wagon: R35, R37, R39/ T5, T6, T8
Flowers: Y13, Y17, YR16, YG03

Don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

OMGosh this is a perfect scene and just makes me smile! You rocked your personal challenge again! and I'm sure you Cameo is ready for a rest lol! Love the colours and your amazing colouring! The spots on the dog are just too cute!!! Loving everything about this adorable card my uber talented friend! <3