Friday, August 24, 2018

Crazy Cat Lady!

Hello Ai Fans!
I am more of a dog lover but I couldn't resist this stamp set from Art Impressions called "Crazy Cat Lady"! I mean seriously how funny and cute is this set?!!
The "Crazy Cat Lady" set comes with 2 images, 4 sentiments and a set of paw prints. Just think of all the cards you can make with just one set!
I think this one is my favourite! I added some strips and spots to 2 of the cats for a bit of fun. I love her slippers that I added Cotton Candy Stickles to!
The Doodlebug Kitten Smitten 6x6 collection was perfect for these Gals! A few polka dots and some enamel dots finish off both of my cards.
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair and cats: E42, E43, E44, E47
Other Cats: E95, E97, E99/ C1, C3, C5, C7
Outfits: RV52, RV55/ R85, R83, R81/ YR21, YR23
Jacket and Chair: BG53, BG57
Outline and Ground: B0000, B000, B00, B01/ W0, W1

Happy Stamping!


Supplies:

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

I have officially spit out my coffee! These cards and sentiments are hilarious!!!!! Amazing colouring and I love the added spots and stripes details. Perfect paper and Friday morning giggle makes my talented friend! <3