Thursday, August 23, 2018

Halloween Treat Bag!

Hello Ai Fans!
It's the second week of the "Treat Bag" Challenge and the Release of Art Impressions Halloween/Thanksgiving Clear sets! I got to play with the "Ghoul Friends" set! Aren't these Girlfriends just the cutest ever!
I coloured my image to match the papers from Doodlebugs "Boos and Brews" 6x6 collection. I added some Halloween die cuts and sentiment for some added fun elements.
I popped my fussy cut image up with some foam tape and inked the edges of my sentiment in Black Soot Distress Ink. Last year I took a card class at my local Scrapbook Store where we learned how to make this adorable Witch's Hat clip. 
The clip is easy to make using a circle with a hole in it and  2 triangles. Then you attach the mini clip to the hat with some glue dots.
Copics Used:
SKin: E00, E21, E95, R20, R24
Hair: YG17, YG23, YG25/ N3, N5, N7
Pumpkin Outfit: YR04, YR07, YR09/ YG23, YG25
Witch Outfit: V15, V17, V28/ N5, N7, N9
Wine: R54, R56, B000

Happy Stamping!

Supplies:

2 comments:

Donna Rudy said...

Oh these gouhlfriends ;) are soooo fun!!! Amazing colouring! Love the green hair! I will have to trick or treat at your house if you are giving these out! Love the fun witch hat clip too! <3

Jil Lebel said...

Your project is adorable! I just love everything about it. Your coloring is inspiring. That hat clip is AMAZING! Jil