Saturday, September 15, 2018

Autumn Days!

Happy Saturday!
It's my turn to share some inspiration over at Digi Doodle Studios! Fall is one of my favourite times of the year. I just love all the beautiful colours of nature and the cooler but still warm temperatures! When I saw the "Patti's Pumpkin Patch" digital stamp I immediately fell in love with her! She's just adorable and reminded me of all the times I took my kids to the Pumpkin Patch to pick out their Halloween Pumpkins! We loved going and trying out the corn maze and then looking through all the different shapes and sizes of pumpkins!
Today I am using papers from the Doodlebug Happy Harvest 6x6 collection. The colours are so warm and vibrant in this collection! After printing out my digital image, I coloured Patti with my Copic Sketch markers, and then cut her out with a die. I added some Spectrum Noir Glitter pen to the pumpkins, polka dots to her dress and gloves and some Diamond Stickles to her hat. I used the digital sentiment from the DDS "Autumn Days Sentiment & Tags" collection.
Copics Used: 
Skin: E00, E21, E11, R20, R17
Hair: E33, E35, E37, E39, E49, E59
Outfit: BG05, BG07, BG09/ Y35, Y38
Pumpkins: YR04, YR07, YR09, YG63, YG67

Don't forget to follow the Digital Doodle Studios FaceBook Page! The Design Team will inspire you for sure!

Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

Wow! Just love how this came together on your card! I love her in blue and the bling on her hat - it's perfect and just as gorgeous in person!
Another stunning make my talented friend! <3