Friday, September 14, 2018

Give Thanks!

Hi Ai Fans!
Thanksgiving is just around the corner here in Canada and I thought these adorable Pilgrim Mice would make the perfect card! This image is from the newly released "Grateful Hearts" set by Art Impressions.
I decided to use papers from an older Doodlebug collection called Fall Friends. I just loved that they had a paper with Pilgrims on it to match my card. I added Spectrum Noir Glitter pen to all the orange coloured areas.

I coloured my image with my Copic markers and fussy cut out my images using my Brother Cut N Scan. I added a cute scalloped border to the edges of my paper and used the new Oval Double Stitched die from Ai to cut out a background to mount my image to.
Copics Used:
Mice: E50, E51, E53, E55, R20
Outfits: N1, N4, N5, N7
Pumpkins: YR04, YR07, YR09, YG63
Ground: YG61, YG63, YG67

Happy Stamping!

Supplies:

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

How adorable are these two!!! Love the added glitter and the design! And the burlap ribbon is perfect! Just as gorgeous in person ;) A perfect Thanksgiving make by the talented you!!!! <3