Tuesday, October 30, 2018

All Things Gold!

Happy Tuesday HH & OCS Fans!
Today I am sharing with you a gold themed card! There is just something about the colour gold that makes everything seem more elegant!
I was trying to think of a way to share this High Hopes image called "Forest" that would be different than my normal Copic colouring. Then.........boom it hit me.....GOLD! I stamped my image with clear embossing ink and then added Gold Embossing Powder. After I melted the powder with my heat gun, I coloured the image in with a Wink of Stella Glitter Pen in Gold. I fussy cut the image and popped it up on my white Snowflake embossed background with some foam squares. I cut the letters "noel" directly into my card base and then inset the gold letters for a clean look. More gold with some ribbon, a bow and star sequins finish everything off!
Of course more gold on the inside with the sentiment "Sparkle All the Way" sentiment from the New "Woodsy Christmas" collection.
Follow the High Hopes Stamps blog as the DT Divas will be bringing Daily Inspiration throughout the month. 

Thanks for stopping by today!
Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

WOW! This is stunning! So elegant and the perfect touches of gold embellishments. The sentiment is perfect for this stunner! You are so taleneted!!!!! Just WOW!!!!! <3