Thursday, November 1, 2018

Ai Challenge: Lots of Layers!

Hello Ai Fans!
It's the second week of the "Lots of Layers" Challenge and the release of the Christmas Clear stamp sets over at Art Impressions!
I'm using the "Snow Friend set" today on my card. I decided to use papers from the Echo Park "I Love Winter" 6x6 collection (an older set I've been hoarding lol).  I love the red and blues in this set and added lots of layers to my card to fit in with the Challenge!
I couldn't stop with just one card so I used all the images and made 3 cards with matching papers!
I stamped these images to make a cute little scene on a 4x4 card base.
Love this skating snowman and the trees to match!
The "Snow Friends set" comes with 3 main images and 5 little images to create lots of different variations, not to mention 7 sentiments!

 Copics Used:
R01, R24, R27, R29, R30, B91, B95, B97, B99
N5, N6, N7, C1, FYR1
E43, E44, E47, YR07, YR09
BG53, BG57, YG63, YG67

Don't forget to enter in our "Lots of Layers" Challenge!
Happy Stamping!


Supplies:

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

I saw these on the AI page this morning and I KNEW they were yours!!! LOVE this colour combo and your card designs!!!! Amazing layering and I love the polka dot tree and the snowflake on the bird hours card! You ROCKED this set!!! You are amazing my talented friend!