Thursday, November 1, 2018

New Challenge over at Digi Doodles!

Hi Digi Doodle Fans!
It's the beginning of a new Month and a New Challenge over at Digi Doodle Studios. The theme for this month is "Christmas/ Winter". I am using the new image called "Rosie Tinsel Berry Snowman".
I printed Rosie on my computer and then coloured her in with my Copic Sketch Markers. I decided to use papers from the Doodlebug "Christmas Town" 6x6 collection. I inked all the edges of my papers with Distress Ink in Vintage Photo. The pom poms on her hat were done with some Liquid Appliqué with glitter added to it. You let it dry and then using your heat gun, heat it and the liquid pops up, it's really cool. I added some "Spoonful of Snow" embossing glitter for Rosie to stand in. With a white gel pen I added some polka dots to Rosie for fun! A bit of ribbon, bow and enamel dots finished everything off!
On the inside I used up some of my scrap papers and added a sentiment from the DDS "Snow Wishes" digital sentiments collection.
Copics Used:
C1, R01, R20, R21, R22, R24, R29
RV52, RV55, YR04, YR09
YG63, YG67, E25, E29, YG11, YG13
B0000, B000, BG01, BG02, BG05

Head on over to the Digi Doodle Facebook page for tons of daily inspiration!
Happy Stamping!
Supplies
;

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

OMGosh how adorable is this!?! Love the bright colours and the puffy pom poms!Love the spoonful of snow she's standing in too - perfect "snow" for this colour combo! Love everything about this!!!!!!!!! <3