Friday, November 2, 2018

There's Snow Friend Like You!

Hello Ai Fans!
Today I'm sharing with you a card I made with this adorable Snowman! Now typically the "WC Snowman Set" from Art Impressions is part of their Watercolor line of stamps. But who says you have to use your stamps the intended way! I love finding different ways to use my stamps!
Since I still haven't mastered "watercoloring the Art Impressions way", I decided to stamp and colour this cutie with my Copic Sketch Markers. It gives the scene I created a very different look. 
I layered some papers from my "Christmas scraps" ( you know the bits you never throw away LOL) and added some Stampendous Spoonful of Snow embossing powder for the "snow" look. Using the Ai Rectangle Double Stitched dies, I cut out my scene and used the dies to create a window. A few little snowflake embellies and a ribbon bow finish everything off.
Copics Used:
N5, N6, N7, C00, C1, E43, YR16, YR18
R24, R27, R29, YG61, YG63, YG67, B000

I hope this inspires you to l look at your stamps differently to maximize their use!
Happy Stamping!

Supplies:

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

OOOO I love this!!!! Love the frame around it and of course you had me at the plaid! Gorgeous colouring and texture on the tree! Love the CAS design too! Another gorgeous make my talented friend!