Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Bloomin' Border!

Hello HH & OCS Fans!
I'm popping in today to share another "Spring Themed" card! I'm so happy the weather is better (I hate Winter) and I can't wait to see all the pretty flowers popping up in the gardens! I am using the HH "DH Bloomin' Border". I love this stamp because you can colour flowers any shade you want!
I took a pre-made 6.5x5 card and using my Spellbinders Label 28 die, made a shaped base by just slightly having one edge of my die off the card before I ran it through my die cut. Then cut matching layers using the same die and some Designer papers from MFT. I nice big bow and some PPP clear droplets finish off my card!
Here you can see the added dimension to my card by popping each layer up with foam squares. I also didn't stamp a sentiment on the inside. I thought I'd wait until I have an occasion to use it. This card is perfect for a sympathy, thinking of you or just because card.
Copics Used:
BV01, BV02, BV04
Y13, Y15, Y18
B05, BG01, BG02
RV21, RV23, RV5, RV29
G28, G67, G03
YG61, YG63
Outline shadow: BV0000, BV000

Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

Just.so.gorgeous! Love the shape and the purple makes your stamp pop! Love the big gingham bow!!! Gonna have to add this style of shaped card to my must try list! Another amazing make by the talented you!!!!!!! Love this! <3