Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Springtime Joy!

Hi HH & OCS Followers!
Today I wanted to share a cute and fun card with you! This is the adorable High Hopes "Hoppy Froggy Flower", and he's got a flower just for you!
I coloured my frog with my Copic Markers and then using a terry washcloth and Copic Blending Solution, dabbed at the image to create some texture. I had an extra background from my "Shadow Box Card" post and it came in handy for this card. I stamped the HH "Springtime Joy" sentiment directly on the cloud background.  I added some Stickles to the "warts" on the frog and the flower middle for a fun  look! And doesn't he look adorable with his little "goggly eyes?!!
I decided to mount my fussy cut image on an action wobble for an interactive fun element!
Click play to see the wobble in action.
Copics Used:
Froggy: G28, G46, YG17, YG21, YG23
Flower: RV25, RV29, Y32, Y35, G24, G28

Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

OMG how fun is this card!!! Love the googly eyes, the texture and pops of bling!!!! And to put all this gorgeousness on an action wobble is genius! and those clouds.......swoon!!!!!!!!!!! Just LOVE this!!!!! Another amazing make my uber talented friend! <3