Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Purrr-ty Tweet!

Hello!
I'm popping in today with a card that would be perfect for Valentine's Day or to let someone know you think they are special! This image from High Hopes Stamps is called "Purrr-ty Tweet Kitty". I love that the sentiment comes with the image and how it wraps itself around the image.
When I saw this image my brains said..... red and black. Why I don't know lol, but I went with it, adding a bit of pink to match with the papers. This is a new die for me from Studio Katia called "Half Stripped Cover" and I put it to good use. After stamping and cutting my image out with a Gina Marie Double Roped Oval die, I set about colouring it with my Copic markers. I decided to use papers from the Echo Park "Be My Valentine" 6x6 collection and finished my card off with some Stickles (bow & flowers) and red gems.
Copics Used:
N3, N4, N5, N7, N8, N9
R24, R27, R29, R83, R85
G24, G28
B0000, B000, B00

Don't forget to head over to the High Hopes Blog and Facebook Page for more inspiration from the Design Team!
Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

This card is sure to make someone feel loved! Love the black and red colour combo - you rock this colour combo every time! :) Gorgeous oval die and background die - couple new ones on my wish list for sure ;) Perfect touches of bling! Another gorgeous make my uber talented friend! <3