Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Robot Wishes!


Happy Tuesday!
Oh my gosh!!!! How cute is this robot?!! Isn't he just the perfect image for a young boys Birthday card! Meet the adorable High Hopes Stamp called "Robot with Cupcake". If your little guy loves robots, then check out the other adorable images HERE.
I coloured this cutie with my Copic Markers and then die cut the image and papers using the Gina Marie Venetian Labels die set. I found this older Echo Park collection called "That's My Boy" in my stash and found these adorable papers to match.  It's hard to see but I added Spectrum Noir Glitter pen to all the grey parts, which make it look more like shiny steel. The High Hopes sentiment called "Transmitting Birthday Wishes" goes perfectly with the image theme. Lots of enamel dots finish off my card.
On my decorated inside I used another HH Sentiment called "It's Your Day"
Copics Used:
C1, C3, C5, C6, C8
R24, R27, R29
Y26, Y28, YR12, YR14, YR16, YR18
YG23, YG25

Don't forget to head over to the High Hopes Blog and Facebook Page for more inspiration from the Design Team!
Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Donna Rudy said...

OMGosh how fun is this card!!! Love the label die you used - -it's the perfect shape for this stamp combo! Perfect patterned paper and bright colours make this a perfect card! Love this! <3

Sue said...

Cheri, this is such a fun birthday card for a little boy. The die is the perfect shape for it, as well as the paper.