Friday, March 13, 2020

Dr Orders!

Hi!
A dear neighbour of ours had surgery and I went to grab a card and realized I was all out! So I got out these cuties from My Favourite Things and got busy! Meet the "Dr Orders" and " Super Hero In Scrubs" sets. 
I started by stamping my images and sentiment on to some alcohol ink friendly paper. Using my Copics, I coloured in the images and then fussy cut them out. I decided to make my own background this time instead of using patterned paper. I got out some water colour paper and a "Moroccan Lattice" Stencil. Using a blending sponge and some Distress Oxide Inks in Picked Raspberry I made the background. I concentrated the colour more towards the centre and lighter on the edges. Then I just added some matching pink cardstock behind the background panel and sentiment. I popped up the sentiment and images with some foam tape for a bit of added dimension. Some sequin stickers finish everything off!
Copics Used:
Skin: E000, E01, E11, E13, R20
Hair: E31, E35, E57, E79/ E08, E18, YR14, YR18
Labcoat: C00, C0, C1
Scrubs: RV17, RV19, R89/ BG93, BG96, BG99
Shoes: N3, N5, N6

In the coming posts I will be adding more Get well cards as my stash is really low!
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

This would sure make me feel better!!! Gorgeous colouring - love the texture in the hair! - and I love the background!!!! and the sequins are just the perfect touch of bling. Just love everything this my uber talented friend! <3