Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Retirement!

Hello!
My Hubby is so jealous of this guy, "Retired Raymond" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps! Hubby still has a few more years to work and there's nothing he'd rather be doing then golfing 5 (or 7 lol) days a week in the nice weather. This image makes a nice Retirement or male birthday card. Retired Raymond actually looks a lot like our neighbour Steve, who also loves golfing. I think this card will be going to him for sure.
I started by stamping "Retired Raymond" with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then coloured him to match my papers with Copic Sketch Markers. I die cut the image and then went ahead and masked off the image. Using Distress Oxide Ink in Tumbled Glass and a Mini Cloud Stencil, I created my sky background. The image is popped up on the card with foam squares for added dimension. I decided to use the High Hopes "Retirement" sentiment but birthday wishes would work just as well. A bit of twine and a few enamel dots finish off my card.
Copics Used:
Skin: E000, E01, E11, R20
Hair: E37, E39
Shirt & Hat: R37, R59, R89
Pants: N5, N6, N8
Grass: YG17, YG21, YG23, YG25, G29
Golf Club: Silver Wink of Stella

Thanks for stopping by today!
Don't forget to head over to the High Hopes Blog and Facebook Page for more inspiration from the Design Team!

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

OMGosh this is my new fav or yours!!! Amazing colouring and I am in love with the sky and grass! Perfect paper and layout and well.........I just LOVE this card!!! I'ms sure your neighbour will too!!! Another amazing make my uber talented friend!