Saturday, October 24, 2020

Ballerina!

Hello!
When I first saw this image it reminded me of my daughter when she was 4 years old. She used to take Ballet lessons and wore a black leotard and a pink tutu. It was always so cute watching this age group try to be graceful. Sometimes they were more like a herd of elephants LOL. This is the adorable digital stamp called "Preparing To Dance" you can find over at  Kinda Cute by Patricia Alveraz!
I started my card by downloading, sizing and printing out my image. Then using my Copic Sketch Markers, I coloured her in to match how my daughter used to  look. Next Using a circle die, I cut her out and put a Spellbinders Lacey Circle die behind her. My papers today are from the Carta Bella "Paris Girl" 6x6 collection. A few paper layers, a MFT Beautiful Bows die cut, some enamel dots and Stickles to the edge of her skirt  and I was done! 
Copics Used:
Skin: E01, E21, E11, R20
Hair: E31, E33, E35, E37
Outfit: RV10, RV11, RV52, RV55/ T5, T7, T8

Head on over to the Kinda Cute By Patricia Alvarez Face Book group for more inspiration, or check out the etsy shop!
Happy Stamping!



 

No comments: