Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Bubble Bath!

Howdy!
I love Halloween and all the cute images that goes along with it. Today's card features the adorable digital stamp from Kinda Cute by Patricia Alveraz and is called "Witch and Frog". I just love that this little Witch is giving her frog a bubble bath in her cauldron! This sweetie is certainly a "good witch" not a "bad witch" LOL!
I decided to use fun papers from the Doodlebug "Candy Carnival" 6x6 collection. After downloading, sizing and printing my image, I coloured it with my Copic Sketch Markers. I used a MFT Zig Zag Oval die to cut out the image and popped it up onto my card design with foam squares for added dimension. I also inked the edges of all my papers and embellishments with Black Soot Distress Ink. Some adorable ghost die cuts from Your Next Stamp and enamel dots finish off my card.
Copics Used:
Skin: E51, E11, E33, R20
Hair: TG01, YG05, YG07
Witch Outfit: BV08, BV29, FV2/ YR04, YR07, YR09/ C6, C8
Cauldron: W4, W5, W7
Frog: G94. G99
Bubbles: YG01, FY1
Ground & Outline: W1/ Y0000, Y000, Y00, Y02

Head on over to the Kinda Cute By Patricia Alvarez Face Book group for more inspiration. Or check out the etsy shop!

Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

This stamp is adorable and makes me giggle - the frog doing his back lol just so fun!!!! Love your colouring and the design and paper layers and the ghosts are the perfect touch. Another amazing card my uber talented friend! <3