Thursday, October 8, 2020

Christmas Challenge!

Hello!
It's another new Challenge over on the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog and the theme this week is Christmas. I am having so much fun Guest Designing for the month of October with the Crafty Chicks! I decided to use "Gnome and Snowman Friend" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. I adore this image as it has my 2 favourite things on it....Gnomes and a snowman!
Today I chose papers from the Simple Stories "Jingle All The Way" 6x8 collection. I love the nice traditional colours and patterns in this collection. To start, I stamped and coloured my image with my Copic Markers. Next using a stitched rectangle die, I cut out the image. I added a rectangle piece and a few circle die cuts to make up my design. I backed everything with matching cardstock and added my image to the card base using foam squares, for added dimension. Some Crystal Stickles on Santa Gnome's hat and Mr Snowman's scarf finish off my card.
This is my decorated inside of the card. I used a wooden block stamp for the sentiment and I'm not sure who makes it.
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E21, E11
Beard: W1, W3, W5
Gnome outfit: R37, R59, R89/ G24, G94, G99/ E44, E47, E49
Snowman: C00, C0, C1, C2, C3/ YR04, YR09/ E43, E44
Snowman hat & scarf: C6, C8, C9/ R37, R59
Birds: R32, R35, R37


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to head on over to the Crafty Chicks Blog and play along in this weeks Christmas Challenge!
Happy Stamping!
Cheri
 

3 comments:

Leanne said...

This is awesome Cheri, I like that stamp and the coloring is superb as well. Way to go friend! Hugs, L :)

Donna Rudy said...

Gorgeous colouring and design! You have my address yes? ;) Just Love everything about this! <3

Lori Turner said...

Soooo stinkin' cute Cheri!!!!