Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Welcome Little One!

Hi!
I was looking through my card stash and realized I was getting low on "Baby Cards". I thought this digital image called "Duck Family" from Kinda Cute By Patricia Alveraz would make the perfect and adorable baby card! But it would be perfect for Mother's Day too!
I downloaded, sized and printed the Duck Family onto Copic friendly paper. Taking my Copic Sketch markers I coloured the image in. I used a Gina Marie Double Roped Circle die to cut out my image and popped it up with foam squares for added dimension. My papers today are from the Doodlebug Special Delivery 6x6 collection. Some enamel dots and the HH sentiment "Welcome Little One" finish off my card. 
Copics Used:
Y21, Y23, Y32, Y35, Y38
YR04, YR07, YR09
B0000, B000, B00

This is my last post for Kinda Cute! I have throughly enjoyed my time with them! Patricia is a sweetheart and her images are adorable! Thanks Patricia and fellow KC Designers for an amazing experience with all of you!
Don't forget to head on over to the Kinda Cute By Patricia Alvarez Face Book group for more inspiration, or check out the etsy shop!

Happy Stamping!

 

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

This stamp is perfect for a new baby card!!! Love the design and the triple banner for the sentiment! Perfect touches and paper for this adorable stamp! I will miss seeing your Kinda Cute makes. Thank you for sharing so much inspiration my uber talented friend! <3