Tuesday, January 5, 2021

I Love You!

Happy Tuesday!
Well Christmas and the Holiday Season are over and the next Holiday to come is Valentine's Day! I have lots of time to colour with our Province wide lockdown, and thought it was a good time to get a jump start on my Valentine cards. This rubber stamp is called "Lg. Pickles Balloon Ride" from High Hopes Stamps. I think Pickles is just way too cute!
I stamped my image onto Copic friendly paper and coloured Pickles in with my Copic Sketch Markers. I decided to stamp the "I Love You!" sentiment directly below Pickles. This is where the MISTI comes in handy for perfect placement. I added some clear glitter pen to the lip balloon for a fun look. The papers I used today are from the Echo Park "Be My Valentine" 6x6 collection. I added some ribbon, ribbon flag, button and enamel dots to finish off my card.
Copics Used:
Pig: R01, R20, R21/ W2, W5
Overalls: R27, R29, R59
Balloons: R24, R27, R29, R59/ RV52, RV55/ Yr21, YR23, YR24
Outline: B0000, B000, Copic 0

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting our Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!

 

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

OMGosh how adorable is Pickles!?! Gorgeous colouring and I love the sparkly lips!!!! Love the gingham paper - perfect for this cutie! I just love this card and someone will be very lucky to receive it! You are so talented!!!!! <3