Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Picket Fence!

Hi!
I think everyone dreams of having a house with a white picket fence when they are young, I know I did. I never had a white picket fence but I still had the house filled with love. I mean who wants to have to paint that fence anyway LOL (jk). This image is called "Garden Gate Background" and the sentiment matches perfectly called "Picket Fence Saying", both from High Hopes Stamps.
To start my design today, I stamped my image onto Copic Friendly paper using my MISTI. Next I coloured the image using my Copic Sketch Markers. I don't know what possessed me, but I fussy cut out most parts of the image. Whew, that took a bit of time. Using Distress Oxide ink in Tumbled Glass and a MFT cloud stencil, I created a sky background on a separate piece of paper and then glued it to the Designer Paper. I put foam tape on the back of the Garden Gate Background and popped it  up on the clouds. Some Crystal Stickles on the flowers and parts of the birdhouses to finish off my card.
Copics Used:
C0, C2, C9
R32, R83, R85, RV10
B000, B21, B23, B93, B95
YG03, YG05, YG17, G28
E25, E27
BV04, BV08, V20, V22, V25, V28
Y15, Y17, YR23, YR25
BG18, BG52

Don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!

 

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

OMGosh this adorable scene just makes my heart melt!!! You ROCKED the fussy cutting on this!!! and those clouds...swoon!!! Love how you did the clouds behind the sentiment too! This card just oozes the love the fence....absolutely LOVE this card my uber talented friend!!! <3