Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Happy Thoughts!

Hello!
"Dancing Ellie" from High Hopes Stamps reminds me of my daughter when she was about 4 years old. She wanted to take Ballet lessons, so we enrolled her in the local dance school. OMGeeeeee it was too cute. All the little dancers in their black bodysuits with pink tutu's trying to be ballerina's. They tried so hard to be light on their feet, but it was more like a herd of elephants twirling and jumping around. Not dainty and quiet that's for sure LOL. I wonder if "Dancing Ellie" is light on her feet but I think she's probably more like those little ballerina's LOL.
To start my card, I stamped Ellie onto some Copic friendly paper using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I used my Copic Sketch markers to colour in the image. I used papers form the Lawn Fawn's "Spring Fling" and Echo Park's "Mermaid Dreams" 6x6 collections. I inked all the edges of my papers with Distress Oxide ink in "Picked Raspberry". The sentiment is also from High Hopes and is called "Happy Thoughts". To finish my card I added some Crystal Stickles and a flower "Spray".
Copics Used:
C00, C0, C1, C2, C5, C7
RV32, RV34, RV66, RV67
E93

Don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!

 

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

WOW!!! Just WOW! This is the complete package!!! Perfectly coloured with the perfect touch of bling, love the design and the flower spray! OMGeeeee I just love the memories this stamp brings back for you and I seriously LOVE everything about this card my uber talented friend!!! <3