Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Nuts About You!

Hi!
I'm popping in today to share a fun Fall themed card. We're celebrating Fall and Halloween over at High Hopes Stamps and "Little Nutty Buddy" fits the bill for sure! I'm at my cottage and this little guy reminds me of the squirrels and chipmunks I am feeding here. They love their peanuts and cram as many as they can in their mouths before running off to hide them. 
I coloured in Little Nutty Buddy with my Copic Sketch markers and then using my Brother Cut N Scan cut him out. My papers today are from the Echo Park My Favourite Fall 6x6 collection. I decided to ink the edges of my papers with Vintage Photo Distress Ink, it helps give the card some added dimension. I thought the High Hopes sentiment called "Nuts About You" was perfect for this image! My image is popped up on a MFT Zig Zag circle die cut with foam tape. Some burlap ribbon, bow, wooden leaf charm and enamel dots finish off my card.
Copics Used:
Squirrel: E30, E31, E33, E34, E35, E37, E49
Acorn: E23, E25, E29, E79, N9

Don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!

 

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

I'm nuts about this card! Of course you had me at the plaid ;) Love the paper combo and colours and Little Nutty Buddy is coloured perfectly! A perfect fall feel card and of course I love the story about your squirrels and chipmunks. Another amazing make my uber talented friend! <3