Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Happy Halloween!

Happy Tuesday!
Tuesday means it's my day to post over at on the HH Blog! Carrying on with the Fall/Halloween theme I decided to use "Pumpkin Treat" from High Hopes Stamps. He was quick and easy to colour and makes an adorable card quickly!
To start my card today, I stamped the image using Memento ink on Copic friendly paper. Then using my Copic Sketch Markers, I coloured my image in. I chose papers from the Bella Blvd. "Spooktacular" 6x8 collection. I cut the image out using a Memory Box Stitched Scallop Circle die and popped it up using foam tape. I cut the "Happy Halloween Script" sentiment out using a die from the Studio Katia Darling Ribbon and Dotted Frames set. A scattering of enamel dots and Stickles on the yellow parts finish off my card.
Copics Used:
Pumpkin: YR14, YR15, YR16, YR18
Purple: BV02, BV04, BV08
Yellow: Y19. YR23
Green: YG63, YG67

Don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!

 

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

Such a fun image and I Love the sparkle in all the right places!!!! Love the sentiment die - adding that to my wish list lol! and I love the design and colouring! And........you need to show me the enamel dot scattering technique! Another amazing make my uber talented friend! <3