Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Trick or Treat!

Hello!!!
Look at this adorable bear all dressed up to go trick or treating! This is the sweet "Angel Bear Clown" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. This cutie is the last card I made for the High Hopes Fall/Halloween theme for August. I've sure had fun playing with the adorable images from High Hopes!
I stamped my image onto Copic friendly paper using some Memento Black Ink. Using a MFT Zig Zag die, I cut the image out. Lots of designer paper layers and some banner die cuts from the Doodlebug "Ghost Town" and Candy Carnival" 6x6 collections. were used. I added some glitter pen to the wings for a bit os sparkle. The HH "Trick or Treat" sentiment ties my image and card design together.
Copics Used:
Bear: E21, E23, E25, E29, E59
Wings: B0000, B000, B00
Pumpkin: YR02, YR04, YR09
Pinks: RV04, RV06, RV09, RV55
Purple: V04, V05, V06, V09
Green: YG03, YG17
Yellow: Y35, YR23

Don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!

 

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

OMGosh! Angel bear is adorable in his bright costume! LOVE the colours and amazing colouring! And as always the perfect touches of bling and sparkle! Another amazing make my uber talented friend!