Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Santa's Coming!

Ho Ho Ho!
It's hard to believe that Christmas is less than a month away! It always seems to creep up on us! I have to say this is the first year I had my shopping done and presents wrapped by the middle of November! Look at me go LOL. Todays card features the adorable "Christmas Santa" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps!
I started my card by stamping the image onto Copic friendly paper and then stamped the "Coming To Town" sentiment underneath Santa. Next, I coloured my image in using my Copic markers to match papers from the Vicki Boutin "Evergreen and Holly" 6x8 collection. Using a MFT Stitched Octagon die, I cut the image out and piece to put behind it. Of course Santa has to have some sparkle so I added Crystal Stickles to the fur parts on his outfit. Some twine and enamel dots finish off my card.
Copics Used:
Skin & Beard: E11, E21, R20/ C0, C1, C2, C3
Santa's outfit: R22, R24, R27, R29/ C5, C8, C9
Rudolph: E31, E33, E35, E37/ W2, W5
Greens: YG03, YG17
Stars: Y26, Y28
Snow: B0000, B000, B00


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

Yay!!!! Tuesday is Burry day - my favourite day of the week! Ahhhmazzing colouring on this adorable stamp! Love the colours and the perfect touches of bling! Love that the shopping and wrapping are done! You ROCK!!!!! Another amazing make my uber talented friend - love this! <3