Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Snow Couple!

Hello!
Well we just had a blast of winter so these adorable Snowmen are perfect for my post today! We sure got spoiled the beginning of November with warm Fall weather so to all of sudden get some cold weather was a shock lol! I remember when the kiddies were little, the first snowfall they'd rush out to make snowmen even if there was hardly any snow. I love anything "snow people" related and this cutie called "Snow Couple Block" from High Hopes Stamps just makes me feel happy!
I started my card design by stamping the image onto alcohol friendly paper and coloured the image in with  my Copic Sketch markers. I love the colours and snowflake print from the Sunny Studios "All Is Bright" 6x6 collection. My design is simple, with just layers of Designer Paper and the image out out with a MFT Zig Zag die. I kept the card flat, no foam tape this time for easy mailing. A few enamel dots and some Crystal Stickles finish off my card today.
I decorated the inside of my card using some of the scraps from the paper collection and a MFT Border die. The HH Sentiment called "Snowfolk" goes nicely with the Snow Couple Block.
Copics Used:
Snowmen: N0, N1, N5/ YR04, YR09
Hat & Buttons: N5, N6, N8
Boy's Scarf & Mitts: E23, E25, E29/ BG 49, BG53, BG57
Girl's Scarf & Mitts: RV17, RV52, RV55/ G28, YG17, YG03
Birds: R22, R24, R27, YR04

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!
 

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

We sure did have a blast of winter! lol. Love the bright colours and design! I always love how you finish the inside of your cards and you always have the perfect touches of bling! An amazing card that is sure to bring a smile! Love this card my uber talented friend! <3