Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Beautiful Day!

Hi!
Oh my goodness, isn't this little angel adorable?! Meet "Lizabeth Biking Angel" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. I'll tell you a little secret..... I want a bike just like this in a fun colour with the basket! Of course it will have to have a bell. Maybe Hubby will read this post and surprise me with one LOL.
To start my card, I stamped the image onto Copic friendly paper with Memento ink in Tuxedo. Before colouring in the image with my Copic Sketch markers, I chose papers from the Doodle Bug "My Happy Place" 6x6 collection. This way I can try to colour matching the chosen papers. I'm using the "Beautiful day" sentiment from High Hopes. A sprinkling of enamel dots finish off my card.
Copics Used:
Skin: E00 E21, E95, R20
Hair: Y23, Y34, Y26
Outfit: G28, YG03, YG13, YG17/ Y15, Y19
Bike: RV04, RV06, RV09/ N6, N9/ BG53, BG57, BG49
Basket: E23, E25
Wings: BG0000, BG000

Don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!
 

 

1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

Such a happy feeling card! Love the bright colours and perfectly splattered enamel dots. The gorgeous colouring is a perfect match to the fun paper! An amazing make my uber talented friend! <3