Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Picnic Time!

 Hello!
The June theme over at High Hopes Rubber Stamps  this month is Summer! Nothing says summer more than a picnic!  I haven't been on a picnic for a very long time, but I am going to remedy that this summer for sure! Looks like "Ant's Picnic"  is having some fun! That hotdog should keep them fed for a while LOL. 
I started my card by stamping the image onto some Copic friendly paper. I coloured the image in with my Copic Sketch markers to match the papers in the Doodlebug "Bar-b-cute" 6x6 collection. I cut the coloured image out using a Gina Marie Double Roped square die and popped it up with some foam tape for added dimension. The "Picnic Time" sentiment and some enamel dots finish off my card.
Copics Used:
Ants: N4, N6, N8
Boots: E43, E47, E40
Hotdog: E95, E97, E99
Bun: E30, E31, E33
Mustard: Y15, Y17, Y19
Olive: YG95, YG97, YG99, R29
Cutlery: N0, N1, N2
Reds: R24, R27, R29

Don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!
 



1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

I can't remember the last time I was on a picnic either.......but now I want a hot dog! lol. Love the bright colours and you always have the perfect paper to go with your stamp! Amazing colouring and fun design for these cuties. Another amazing card my uber talented friend! <3